Place Your Search!
Our Facilitator Playshops are a follow-up for participants who have completed the Drum Therapy Facilitator Training. We take a deeper dive into the InRhythm intention & delivery method, paving the way for you to become an accredited InRhythm Facilitator.
Our unique approach is all about Rhythmic Regulation, Mindful Meditation, Positive Psychology & Creative Expression. It helps participants discover the power of Presence/Awareness & their innate access to resilience. From here we release stress, anxiety & trauma. Connect & express creativity.
- Refresh your skills
- Learn some new rhythms
- Deepen your understanding of the InRhythm Method
- Practice your facilitation
- Refine your session delivery
- Learn from others facilitation styles
- Connect with our incredible facilitator community
- Dive deeply into mindfulness & presence
Each stand alone Playshop is a valuable day of personal & professional development, in its own right.
To qualify for the InRhythm Facilitator Accreditation:
- Complete 2 x Follow-Up Playshops
- Deliver a 6-8 week program in your local area
- Display your understanding/alignment with the InRhythm Method
You'll become a part of the growing InRhythm team & this will allow you to run community drumming programs under the InRhythm name.
Full program details provided on registration.
Registration Instructions: (Login Recommended on desktop)
1. Login/Create your InRhythm website account.
FULL REFUNDS - Available for any Covid related course disruptions. Strictly Limited
|Event Date||20-11-2021 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||20-11-2021 4:00 pm|
|Cost||$220 (Early Bird $165 - 1 month prior)|
|Location||Eastern Suburbs, Sydney TBC|