Our Drum Circle Facilitator Training is a powerful & unique skill set to add to your mental wellness toolkit.
Do you tap along to the beat?
Do you have an interest in the power of music for wellbeing?
Do you love to help others get the best out of life?
Would you like to facilitate powerful, therapeutic rhythm sessions?
Take the exclusive resources we give you and the facilitation skills we teach you and use them to run powerful ongoing programs within your organisation and/or local community. Our approach is cutting edge and caters for complete beginners through to intermediate participants.
Some of the Incredible Benefits.
This training will equip you with the skills and resources to lead successful therapeutic drum and rhythm circles.
The focus is on encouraging fun, experiencing joy & helping to improve mental health and general wellbeing of participants.
• Releases stored tension
• Reduces patterns of anxiety & depression
• Improves social skills
• Builds community amongst participants
• Develops musicality & musical confidence
• Teaches the power of mindfulness & meditation
• Unveils the natural sense of wellbeing and joy
• Promotes creative expression
• Creates a safe space to explore social, emotional & group harmony issues
• Develops healthy & happy minds
• Helps make life FUN!
No Experience Required
Designed for absolute beginners through to experienced facilitators.
In a supportive and relaxed environment you'll have plenty of space to learn, practice & be inspired by others.
The Training Outcomes.
The methods used in this professional program are multi layered, a combination of discussion, reflection and hands-on practice will result in an introduction to:
• The art of running successful therapeutic rhythm programs
• The universal language of drum circle facilitation
• The basics of polyrhythm, body-percussion and African drumming (all that’s needed for ongoing sessions)
• Using the power of drumming circles to deliver analogies that address sensitive life issues, teamwork and group harmony
• The delivery of direct experience / presence meditations
• Running therapeutic programs using body percussion exclusively
• The practice of using non-verbal communication to facilitate group music sessions
• Methods for effectively managing group dynamics
• Composition and staging of successful group performances
"...I have never felt more open to learning and being inspired. Being able to have a go and make mistakes is a testament to the teaching."
"...I absolutely LOVED the training - perhaps the best and definitely the most nurturing training I have ever done!"
"...The InRhythm facilitator training was such a memorable, positive and transformational experience (both professionally and personally)."
COST: $750 ($650 Early Bird - 3 months before program commences)
DURATION: 9.30am - 4.30pm over 2 days (12 hours PD training)
Limited spaces available.