Embrace the Possibilities for Your Clients, Students & Family
What, How & Why?
This is a self paced video course that empowers individuals to run successful rhythm workshops and at the same time help participants shift their perspectives from Competition to Cooperation & Joy
Our Group Rhythm Participation is meditative and mindful, provides a safe space for communion, elicits the natural state of presence and brings forth an experience of Unity and Joy.
Rhythm Regulates the Brain, calming the stress response and awakening our cognitive capacities.
Once cognitive capacities are open, Analogy and Discussion can provide a shift in understanding that allows change in our perspectives.
- 6 simple, fun & powerful Body percussion routines/lesson plans (example routine in below video)
- Rhythm Circle Facilitation Language and Techniques
- Analogies and Discussion ideas
- 2 InRhythm Backing Tracks (to hold the groove for you)
- Certificate of Achievement
Training & Program Benefits
- Rhythm Regulates the Brain
- Focuses attention with short 5 - 20 min lessons
- Taps into the Power of Presence
- Improves Concentration
- Releases Stress
- Helps Improve Social Skills
- Develops Community
- Provides a Safe Space for Creative Expression
- Its a whole lot of FUN!
Track Sample (please be patient on mobile devices or with slow connection)
 Communion: 1. The sharing or exchanging of intimate thoughts and feelings, especially on a mental or spiritual level. (google dictionary)
 Rhythm Regulates the Brain http://attachmentdisorderhealing.com/developmental-trauma-3/ - Bruce Perry MD Article: “We must regulate people, before we can possibly persuade them with a cognitive argument or compel them with an emotional affect. “The only way to move from these super-high anxiety states, to calmer more cognitive states, is rhythm,”