Nundah - African Drumming & Mindfulness - 8 Week Course 2020 Term 4
26 October - 14 December (8 weeks)
-Learn to Play the African Djembe
-Be Inspired & Refreshed by the Power of Rhythm
-Connect with Community
-Express Yourself in a Safe, Creative Space
-Learn about Mindfulness & Meditation
-Regulate Your System..... Mind & Body
-Set Your Mind Free & Make Your Soul Sing!
-ALL LEVELS WELCOME | Drums Supplied or BYO
-Spaces are Limited
Due to the Covid restrictions we will be observing the following:
- Please do not sign the Churches attendance sheets on the way in the door - we have all of your details on file in case they are required.
- There has been a new advice given of the 'suggestion' that participants wear a mask, still entirely up to you.
- Please sanitise or thoroughly wash your hands before and after every session
- Our drums will be sanitised before & after every session
- Please avoid touching surfaces unless absolutely necessary
- If needing to cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbows. Avoid coughing and sneezing into hands or the air
- Please don't share or swap sticks or drums during a session
- Practise social distancing - you need to stay 1.5 metres apart from everyone at all times
- Use alcohol wipes provided to wipe down your chair after session
- If you are feeling unwell, or are showing any covid-19 symptoms, please stay at home